Website Government of Saskatchewan - Ministry of Highways
Senior Program Manager
The Network Planning and Investment Branch of the Ministry of Highways is seeking an innovative and motivated professional to take on the role of Senior Program Manager. As part of the Capital Planning Unit, this position will work with a team of Program Managers on the development and maintenance of the Ministry’s one, five and ten-year capitals plans. Key responsibilities will include:
- monitoring existing programs and making recommendations on significant changes to scope, cost or timing;
- analyzing proposed programs and gathering information to develop and implement new strategic programs; and
- creating business cases for new proposed capital projects, including construction parameters, cash flows, options and economic analysis.
The candidate of choice will have applied knowledge of statistical data analysis and the ability to:
- apply principals, standards and practices used in transportation infrastructure design, construction and management;
- develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and build commitment through collaboration;
- effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical information to a wide variety of audiences;
- apply in-depth knowledge and understanding of business planning and accountability practices; and
- provide input to help formulate corporate priorities.
Typically, the knowledge and skills required for this job would be achieved through a degree in business administration, economics or engineering with relevant experience. An understanding of Saskatchewan’s provincial highways, infrastructure and economy would be an asset to this position.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented engineering professionals;
- A team that is committed to the delivery of excellence within a supportive culture;
- A competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- Vacation, scheduled days off and other types of leave (paternity/paternity/adoption, family/personal leave, sick leave);
- Inclusive work environments; and
- Advancement opportunities.
To learn more about or to apply for this opportunity, click on: https://govskpsc.taleo.net/careersection/10461/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=ENG002413
To apply for this job please visit govskpsc.taleo.net.