We are inviting applications to represent CITE on the following Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) Committees:
- Geometric Design Standing Committee
- Autonomous/Connected Vehicle Working Group
- Joint Active Transportation Sub-Committee
Desirable candidates have had a significant number of years of experience in the transportation engineering profession. CITE members working for a road authority, in academia or in private practice are eligible to apply. Candidates must be members of TAC through their employer to be eligible.
APPOINTEES ARE EXPECTED TO
- Attend the twice-yearly meetings of the Committee.
- Participate on project committees.
- Finance all travel expenses and time costs required to attend meetings and participate on committees. CITE provides each appointee a travel subsidy of up to $1,000 annually
- Remain a CITE member in good standing throughout the appointment period
- Collaborate with the other CITE appointees to write an article for Transportation Talk following each meeting
If you are interested in any of these appointments, please complete a volunteer application form at: https://itecanada.org/about-cite/join-cite/get-involved/current-vacancies/
Application deadline is Friday, December 23, 2016
Questions? Please contact:
Jen Malzer, P.Eng.