Training Proposal Expression of Interest
The Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers (CITE) Training Committee invites individuals or firms to express their interest in providing training opportunities to members of CITE.
CITE is interested in supporting training in various topics. Training topics that CITE would be interested in supporting may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation for expert witness testimony
- Pedestrian and cycling infrastructure
- Complete streets evolution
- Design speed and posted speed limits
- Inclusive design
- Traffic engineering related software training
- Road safety
To learn more or to respond to this Expression of Interest (EOI), please visit https://itecanada.org/research-training/training/training-proposal/
If you intend to respond, please do so by November 15, 2017.
Questions? Contact email@example.com