Calling all creative minds! We are looking for a unique and symbolic design that represents our Canadian transportation community with pride! The winning design will be featured on a limited run t-shirt to be sold at the ITE Canada/CARSP 2023 Joint Conference in Winnipeg. It will be one of several designs featured on high quality merchandise at the conference to celebrate our new ITE Canada brand and unify our transportation community.
Competition is open to anyone in the Canadian ITE community
The winner will receive a $100 gift card, a printed t-shirt with their winning design, and a lifetime of bragging rights
- Contest open: Tuesday, March 14
- Contest closes: Tuesday, April 4
- Winner notified by email: by Wednesday, April 12
Aspect Ratio – Design can range from 1:1, up to 3:2 portrait
Size – Design can be printed up a maximum dimension of 12”x12”
Inclusion of ITE Canada Logo
- Design must include the unaltered ITE Canada logo, available in the standard blue+red or an approved alternate colour (e.g., white+red, all black, all white).
- Any entries that modify the ITE Canada logo will not be considered.
- To obtain copies of the logo in vector format for use in your design, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your design can either feature the ITE Canada logo prominently or include a smaller version of the logo at a corner of the design. See examples below.
|Example of a design centred around logo||Example of a design with logo as a small “signature”|
- We encourage designs to use the ITE Canada palette colours. See below.
- Design can be specified to be printed on a light or dark coloured shirt.
Typography – If any text is included, it must use Interstate or Overpass typefaces.
File format – Entries must be submitted in two formats:
- Vector image (SVG, PDF, EPS, AI)
- PNG or JPEG file
Entrants must confirm that the submission is their original work and does not violate any intellectual property rights or copyrights.
Submit your entry via email to email@example.com with email subject line ITE Canada T-Shirt Design Competition 2023 and the following details:
- City and Province of residence
- ITE Section or Student Chapter (note formal roles you hold, if any)
- Do you plan to attend the ITE Canada/CARSP 2023 Joint Conference in Winnipeg?
Include both a PNG/JPEG file and a vector image file of your design, either attached to the email or with a link to download your files.
It is encouraged for entrants to submit up to 300 words describing their design and its relevance to the conference and/or ITE.
Deadline for submission
Please email your entry no later than 11:59 PM PDT, April 4, 2023 to be considered.
- Must be related, directly or indirectly, to ITE or transportation
- Entrant may also consider relevance to the conference theme: Road Safety – Creating Impact Through Diversity
Overall design aesthetic and quality
Designs which do not abide by the technical criteria and design specifications above will not be considered.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the contest. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not enter the contest.
By submitting an entry to this logo contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All submitted entries become the property of ITE Canada (the “contest organizer”) and may be used for any purpose related to the contest, including but not limited to promotional materials, marketing campaigns, and social media posts.
- The contest organizer reserves the right to modify, alter, or adapt any submitted entry as needed, including but not limited to color adjustments, resizing, and typography changes.
- The contest organizer may reject any submitted entry at their discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to inappropriate content or copyright infringement.
- You represent and warrant that the entry you submit is original, and that you are the sole author and owner of all rights, including copyright, to the entry.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the contest organizer from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to any breach of these terms and conditions or any alleged infringement of intellectual property rights by your entry.
- The contest organizer reserves the right to terminate or suspend the contest at any time, without notice or liability.