In this issue…
Resources to help transportation professionals build more climate resilient communities
Mike Pearson explains the unprecedented BC flooding in late 2021—what happened, the response and recovery efforts, and how the province will rebuild
News from CITE
- Save the date for the CITE/QUAD Joint 2022 Annual Conference
Mark your calendars for May 29–June 1!
- CITE 2022 Excellence in Transportation Awards & Scholarships Call for Nominations
- Updates from our Appointees to TAC and ITE Councils & Committees
- Member Highlight: Ian Lindley, new Traffic Bowl Coordinator
- Remembering Sam Cass, a Canadian pioneer and ITE Honourary Member
- and more!