- Download 34
- File Size 10.36 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 14, 2022
- Last Updated October 14, 2022
44.3 Fall 2022
In this issue...
Call for Abstracts open until Nov 9, invitation to sponsors and exhibitors, a Trivia Quiz contest, and the Jenn & Jan Voss Travel Bursary for Women in Transportation Engineering
Shining a light on the many ways members can volunteer with ITE Canada + current open opportunities!
Brian Phillips shares lessons on collaboration from cross-sector partnerships in Metro Vancouver’s RapidBus program development
Ervina Hendra, Marcia Eng & Jonathan van Heyst dive into the details behind the winner of the ITE International 2022 Transportation Achievement Award for Complete Streets
News from CITE
- Training Opportunities: Emerging Technologies and their Data and Protected Intersection Design
- Updates from your President, District Director and the latest ITE Canada Board meeting
- ITE Canada Communications Implementation Plan
- Member Highlight: Nathalie Baudais, ITE Canada volunteer
- TAC Tidbits: Updates from TAC Councils/Committees
- Recent news from Sections and Student Chapters
- and more!