Transportation Talk | Fall 2022
In this issue…
ITE Canada/CARSP 2023 Joint Conference in Winnipeg
Call for Abstracts open until Nov 9, invitation to sponsors and exhibitors, a Trivia Quiz contest, and the Jenn & Jan Voss Travel Bursary for Women in Transportation Engineering
How can I volunteer with ITE Canada?
Shining a light on the many ways members can volunteer with ITE Canada + current open opportunities!
- Call for Training Committee members – 2 positions
- Call for Technical Liaison Committee (TLC) member – 1 position
- Call for ITE Canada Appointees to TAC Councils/Committees – 5 positions
- Call for ITE Canada Appointees to ITE International Councils/Committees – 1 position
Constructive Collaboration in the Transportation Industry
Brian Phillips shares lessons on collaboration from cross-sector partnerships in Metro Vancouver’s RapidBus program development
Project Profile: Montgomery Main Streets – Where a street becomes a community
Ervina Hendra, Marcia Eng & Jonathan van Heyst dive into the details behind the winner of the ITE International 2022 Transportation Achievement Award for Complete Streets
News from CITE
- Training Opportunities: Emerging Technologies and their Data and Protected Intersection Design
- Updates from your President, District Director and the latest ITE Canada Board meeting
- ITE Canada Communications Implementation Plan
- Member Highlight: Nathalie Baudais, ITE Canada volunteer
- TAC Tidbits: News from TAC Councils/Committees
- Recent news from Sections and Student Chapters
- and more!