ITE Canada invites individuals or firms to express their interest in providing training opportunities to members of ITE. The purpose of training is to provide members with the latest trends and skills which are critical to members’ professional development, career success, and effective performance of their job.
Training topics that ITE Canada would be interested in supporting may include but are not limited to:
● Speed Management
● Multimodal Level of Service
● Complete Streets
● Climate Change Considerations
● Health Impact Assessments
● New Ways of Transportation Demand Management Planning
● Accessibility Standards and Guidelines for Transportation Systems
● Roundabouts Operation and Analysis
● Equity Assessments for Transportation Projects (e.g. Gender Based Analysis Plus)
● Signal Timing Strategies for Pedestrians and Cyclists
● Emerging Technologies
● Curbside Management
See the full Request for Proposals.
To respond to this Request for Proposal, please submit the information requested below to email@example.com together with the curricula vitae of the trainer(s). This submission is intended to be a proposal in providing training on a topic along with demonstrable qualifications for being able to train others on the topic.
Deadline for proposals: May 23, 2023 at 5:00pm (Pacific). Deadline for questions: May 9, 2023 11:59pm (Pacific).